What is the correct spelling for FOA?
This word (Foa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOA
- fa A girl's an orphan, with ne'er a fa-ather nor a moother.
- foal The foal's too young to trail on now.
- foam The white, silver light of the full moon is flooding the heavens and brimming over on every side like the bubbling foam of wine, ...
- fob The Marquis, in his old-fashioned dinner clothes, his black stock, the fob which hung from his waistcoat, his finely chiselled features, and that mysterious air of being entirely in touch with his surroundings, had him at a disadvantage from the first.
- foe He had evidently heard the first shot fired at his companion from the opposite side of the camp: and was turning his back upon the foe that had attacked himself.
- fog On this autumn morning, under this grey sky, from which sank a damp, light fog, with these hopes and fears in his heart, he beheld in both the present and future naught save shadows.
- fop If it's a fop you'd have me be, I suppose the rest could probably go something like '.
- fox Yes, Sir, Mr. Fox was very polite.
- goa He says: The goa avoid rocky and steep ground, preferring the undulating plains and gently sloping valleys.