What is the correct spelling for FOAD?
This word (Foad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOAD
- foal Her foal turned out a magnificent horse.
- foam A few days after, Madame de Campvallon on entering the stable one morning, saw Medjid, the favorite mare of Camors, white with foam, panting and exhausted.
- fold As each person passes, they make bows all along the line at once, but they do not move hand or eyes or a fold of these perfect clothes.
- fond You'll get quite fond of me in time."
- food Almost I die for fault of food."
- ford "This is the ford," cried Me Dain.
- goad No persons were to be received on board, either as sailors or soldiers, save "folk of goad name and fame."
- load The load they had borne was lifted.
- road At last she found the road to the Ts'ao Gate, and was running in that direction when she lost herself again.
- toad The Selish race of North-west American Indians, who inhabit the country between the Cascade and Rocky Mountains, have a tradition, which Captain Wilson relates as follows: "The expression of 'a toad in the moon,' equivalent to our 'man in the moon,' is explained by a very pretty story relating how the little wolf, being desperately in love with the toad, went a-wooing one night and prayed that the moon might shine brightly on his adventure; his prayer was granted, and by the clear light of a full moon he was pursuing the toad, and had nearly caught her, when, as a last chance of escape, she made a desperate spring on to the face of the moon, where she remains to this day."