What is the correct spelling for FOALTE?
This word (Foalte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOALTE
- false Confound him, he's putting me in a false position!
- falter His steady stare slightly colored her cheek, and made her voice falter a little as she repeated her question.
- fate During all this Herbert could hardly think of his own fate and fortune, though, indeed, he could hardly think of anything else.
- fault But it is your fault, I dare say.
- faulty When poor hatches occur because of weak germs, as because of faulty incubation, this same injury to the chick's organism is carried over and causes a larger death among the hatched chicks.
- fealty And, when her eyes were lifted to the handsome face that rose from the collar and the thick yellow hair, he caught them with his own in an unconscious look of fealty, that made the little girl blush and hurry on and not look at him again until they were in school, when she turned her eyes, as did all the other boys and girls, to scan the new "scholar."
- felt She felt she could wait no longer.