What is the correct spelling for FOCASE?
This word (Focase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOCASE
- case He never appeared when the case was tried. You know I'm a hospital case I lost all the colour from my face – Little Yellow Pills by Jackie Lomax
- facade In the facade of the building in front of them only one window was lighted.
- ficus In Buddhism, uḍumbara (Pali, Sanskrit) refers to the tree, flower and fruit of the Ficus racemosa (syn.
- focal It was proper that the information necessary for a decision, respecting, in the first place, whether a service was required at all, and, in the next place, what the terms and conditions should be, on which the service should be performed, should be concentrated somewhere, and there seemed no place more fitting as a focal point than the lords of the treasury, who were responsible for obtaining and spending the money required for the maintenance of all the services called for by the government.
- focus He governed wisely, and after his death there was deposited in the royal archives a portrait of Focus wearing a crown adorned with eight pennies.
- focused Thence we passed into North Island Channel, with the mysterious North Island on our starboard hand; and as the boat buzzed merrily along I kept the telescope focused upon the wide, flat plain that formed the southerly half of the island, upon the off-chance of catching another glimpse of some of its weird inhabitants.
- fosse There is our old friend Fosse Eight towering over us on our left rear.
- jocose He might accord to her her due position, and paint her fair: he might be shrewd, jocose , gentle, pathetic, wonderfully wise: he spoke to deaf ears.
- Focuses The bank is a small commercial bank that focuses on serving the lower social economic classes in Tanzania, along with their small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Fogies The greater number of Fogies , however, with that modesty which often attends merit, are wholly unconscious of their real proficiency in this great mystery, and are not likely to give us their countenance of their own accord.
- forges 16. Fresnes captured by Germans, March 5. 17. Germans capture Forges , March 5; drive against French left wing.
- forks Even the knives and forks are found to ride rusty on the occasion.
- fogs From this time the route was open notwithstanding icebergs, fogs , and snow-storms.