What is the correct spelling for FOCASED?
This word (Focased) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOCASED
- cased Their idea is that is it indecorous to show the figure; therefore only their deformed feet, cased , it is true, in beautifully embroidered little shoes, and their faces, are seen; even the hands, which are small and very elegantly shaped, with taper fingers and filbert nails, are concealed in their large sleeves.
- facade She gazed at its yellow columns standing out against a background of tender blue, at the whole of its imitation temple-front daubed on the facade of a decrepit, tumble-down house, crowned at the summit by a parapet of painted zinc. Who think that he's a god And he blesses whom he pleases Holding fast to the facade I want to reach out and believe him – The Boy Feels Strange by Melissa Etheridge
- faced He faced his friend gasping. In the life you faced It's a parody, hypocrisy It's your one last taste And death, for real – Baptized By Fire by Eternity X
- fixed Her eyes were fixed upon him.
- focus We will focus on the large international services.
- focused He carefully focused them and looked long and earnestly out upon the water.
- fogged A little group was collected there, and as they stepped out a voice said, "I beg your pardon," in a tone so dry that it pierced even the fogged condition in which Mr. Lavender alighted.
- forced She would be forced to bring him out to the kitchen.
- forged If my mother, who was an intellectual and able woman, had lived, it's hard to tell what I should have become; for steered aright, given true ideas of what life should mean to a man, I might have become ambitious and forged ahead in one direction or another.
- forked "Their nests are constructed very much like those of the common Bulbuls, except that, instead of being placed in the forked branches of trees, they are suspended between two twigs, and fastened to them by cobwebs, the inside being neatly lined with fine grass.
- fused Christianity points to that vivid centre of a soul, in whose light all these external distinctions fade, are fused into dross, become comparatively naught.
- Caused "Well, there seems to be enough doubt to have caused trouble.
- Coaxed Jimmy coaxed and teased, but all in vain.
- facades Some of the houses had private cisterns, and their roofs and walls were still quite wet. Pretentious garden walls, and stone pillars supporting facades , had fallen, while next door an apparently more delicate structure was intact.
- faked Thus he soon knew, emphatically, that the man was definitely bent on that contemplated killing right now-that the victim was in his stateroom but was going to leave it shortly in response to a faked video-call.
89 words made from the letters FOCASED
3 letter words made from FOCASED:ace, ade, ado, aec, cad, ceo, cos, das, dec, des, doa, doc, doe, dos, ecf, edo, eos, fad, fao, fda, fed, fes, foe, oaf, oas, oca, ode, oed, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, sod.
5 letter words made from FOCASED:aceos, aceso, adeso, caeso, cased, coade, codas, codes, cosed, dafoe, dafse, dcase, decaf, desac, desco, easco, faced, fades, fcade, fedco, feods, ocesa, odesa, oecad, saeco, safed, scode, sefad, sodae, soeda.
4 letter words made from FOCASED:cade, cafe, case, coda, code, dace, deaf, deca, docf, dose, face, fade, fado, fode, foes, oafs, ofce, sade, safe, scad, sefo, soda, sofa.
6 letter words made from FOCASED:decafs, safeco.