What is the correct spelling for FOCEST?
This word (Focest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOCEST
- cyst Other epidemics include Chestnut blight, as well as recurrent severe plant diseases such as Rice blast, Soybean cyst nematode, Citrus canker.
- facet The nonexcludability aspect of public goods is where one facet of the collective action problem, known as the free-rider problem, comes into play.
- fascist April Captains (Portuguese: Capitães de Abril) is a 2000 film telling the story of the Carnation Revolution, the military coup that overthrew the fascist dictatorship (known as the Estado Novo) in Portugal on 25 April 1974.
- fast "I thought," said I, "that you were fast friends."
- faucet The quille or faucet of a wine vessell.
- feast "And I have lost," said the Prince, "and must pay the feast and presents."
- feces -There are few laxatives better than a glass of cold water or preferably hot water, taken upon an empty stomach before breakfast; water prevents the feces from becoming dry and massed, and stimulates the intestinal movements.
- zest Physical examination is needed to find every child that has too little vitality, no zest for play, little resistance, even though sent to a private school and kept away from dirt and contagion.
- Fest In addition to the 2016 Tribeca Film Fest ival, Live Cargo had its European premiere at the Warsaw International Film Fest ival, then went on to screen at the American Film Fest ival in Poland, the São Paulo International Film Fest ival, the Denver Film Fest ival, the Key West Film Fest ival, the Torino Film Fest ival, the Bahamas International Film Fest ival, and AFI FEST.
- Faces As Jim looked out over the sea of faces he started in surprise.
- farces Mysteries are to be distinguished from Moralities, and Farces , and Sotties.
- FACETS Note that it is made up of a great many little facets placed side by side.
- faucets "Do turn off the faucets , Ben," said Polly, hurrying over to peer into the tub.
- fanciest From the conversation that ensued Peter gathered that this young man with the face of a bull-dog was one of the very fanciest safecrackers in the country, and no doubt he was the real brains of the conspiracy; he had put Nell up to it, and managed every step.
37 words made from the letters FOCEST
3 letter words made from FOCEST:ceo, cos, cot, cst, ecf, ect, eft, eos, est, etc, fes, foe, oct, oft, otc, sec, set, sot, tec, toe.
5 letter words made from FOCEST:coset, esoft, festo, setof.
4 letter words made from FOCEST:cost, cote, cots, ecto, foes, fots, ofce, scet, scot, sect, sefo, soft, teso.