What is the correct spelling for FOCUED?
This word (Focued) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOCUED
- facade I see the pain and facade even numbers need odd – Godette by Kellee Maize
- faced It's time I faced it Don't wanna waste it – Oh So Lovely by Eels
- fecund Beethoven seems to have been so fecund in great conceptions, so lifted on the wings of his tireless genius, so austere in artistic morality, that he stands for the most part above the reproach deservedly borne by his brother composers.
- focus Tell me it's some hocus pocus made you lose your focus I wonder why the cold kiss and you think I wouldn't notice – Satisfaction by John Legend
- focused I'm Dope And Yes I'm Focused ,.. The Gangstas Recognize Me For My Loc'ness.., No Joke It's,.. Time To Shake These Haters Off Like The Skin Of A Locust,.. – Uptown by drake
- fogged His mind was pleasantly fogged .
- footed In its place was something better-a sure-footed confidence in his ability to talk-and this was a confidence based on real ability-not on bluff.
- forced But he has forced me to speak out, as I have done, telling you and your wife of my love for Vona."
- forged Muller was also thinking of the warrant which he had forged .
- forget Don't forget to tell her that.
- forked Dr. Douglass paused at the place where two roads forked and mused, and the subject of his musing was no more important than this: Should he go home by the river path or through the village?
- formed It was at the foot of these hills that the new settlement was, I understood, to be formed .
- fouled The big foremast which had struck the ship's quarter was stout enough, most unluckily, to support a thin wire rope, and this unseen assailant had fouled the propeller.
- found But if she found him, what would come of it?
- locked Her hands were locked together.
- Cocked One of them put his hand to his shoulder, as if to take his bow; and I instantly cocked my gun.
- Flocked Right: A great many people flocked to hear him.
- Fobbed We had looked to him for a noble raillery, a lofty and loyal disdain, and he had fobbed us off with friendly personalities not even in impeccable taste.
36 words made from the letters FOCUED
3 letter words made from FOCUED:ceo, cud, cue, dec, doc, doe, due, duo, ecf, edo, fed, foe, ode, oed, ufo.
4 letter words made from FOCUED:code, coud, coue, defu, docf, duce, duco, duoc, edfu, eudo, fcdu, feud, fode, foud, fudo, oeuf, ofce, oude.
5 letter words made from FOCUED:decou, eufod, fedco.