What is the correct spelling for FOCUZED?
This word (Focuzed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOCUZED
- accused Mr. Burrows' tones were not so harsh to him as they used to be; and now-a-days, when he was accused of breaking rules, instead of being called up and unhesitatingly punished, his teacher, who grew every day less and less sure that he was at the bottom of all the mischief done, always gave him a chance to speak for himself, and was learning to believe him.
- faced Karen stood up and faced her as she answered, "Yes!"
- fecund If there is anything in me of the ardor of youth, and the vehemence of the passions proper to that age, it shall all be employed in nourishing an active and fecund charity.
- fogged If my eyes fogged as I stared at the dead man's two of hearts, it was only half with fury.
- forked The forked flames, lurid and smoky, became nearly lost to view, bursting forth again with a bound and loud crackle, increased tenfold in power and brightness.
49 words made from the letters FOCUZED
3 letter words made from FOCUZED:ceo, cud, cue, dec, doc, doe, due, duo, ecf, ecz, edo, ezo, fed, fez, foe, ode, oed, ufo, zed.
4 letter words made from FOCUZED:code, coud, coue, couz, coze, cuzo, defu, docf, doze, duce, duco, duoc, edfu, eudo, fcdu, feud, fode, foud, fudo, fuze, oeuf, ofce, oude.
5 letter words made from FOCUZED:cozed, decou, douze, duzce, eufod, fedco, fuzed.