What is the correct spelling for FOGETS?
This word (Fogets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOGETS
- forget Fold us like the Arabian shawl. "Do you remember?"... "I quite forget, Some childish foolishness, that is all, To-night is the first time we have met... – The Arabian Shawl by Katherine Mansfield
- Fogies But so long as these things keep up the class spirit and make for sound lungs and high spirits, why should old fogies object?
- gets Even if it takes time, she gets caught in the end.
- frets It is odd, and rather frets my conscience, to think of the little resentment I feel.
- forgets "He forgets a good many things, since his sickness," father said, "unless something comes up to remind him.
- fights It was a case of four fights; but I'm all right now."
- facts That country fellow may not know the facts.
- forges I have read your report with high interest, on various questions referred to, and particularly the Comite des Forges de France, and the works of Messrs.
- covets But the greater the wonder and the more perilous the adventure, the more he covets it and yearns for it, saying: "Sire, I can tell you that I find you a worthy and a loyal man, and I can put no blame on you.