What is the correct spelling for FOIGET?
This word (Foiget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOIGET
- fagged Ten minutes later the head overseer, going his rounds, on looking into Pedro's cabin, found that individual apparently fast asleep on the floor, with his back against the wall, and such an utterly fagged, worn-out look pervading his entire personality that the man was almost betrayed into a momentary feeling of pity for "the poor boy."
- fidget This made the Prime Minister fidget about on his tail.
- fidgety Alice thought of Terrace Hill, but this was hardly the time to worry Hugh with that, so she sat silent a while, until Mrs. Worthington, growing very fidgety and very anxious to have the money matter adjusted, said abruptly: "You must not be angry, Hugh.
- fight Has there been another fight?
- fogey Once or twice he had suggested she should ask some girl friend to come and pay her a visit, as a relief from one incessant old fogey, but she had not been in the least responsive.
- fogged Copeland, weak of body and fogged of mind, was now close to maudlin tears.
- forked He had made the paddles, and had cut the forked sticks that would be needed to force the boat through the shallow water.