What is the correct spelling for FOIND?
This word (Foind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOIND
- faint The faint colour that had risen in her face, when she entered the room, left it. I never had a complaint, never said I feel faint I got the face of a saint, you think I am but I ain't – No One Does It Better by salt-n-pepa
- feint Columbus made a feint of acquiescence, but craftily arranged the compass so that it appeared that they were returning, while they were really steering their original course, and so arrived at Carthagena on the next morning, thinking all the while that they were in full sail for Marseilles.
- fend "Say," sez Horace, raisin' his head, the milk drippin' from his lips, "can't one o' you fellers fend off this calf till I finish?"
- fiend "Thomas," he said sadly, "you remember that day of the row in my garden, between you and-and that fiend in human shape.
- find I wanted to find out what they were like.
- fined There was a market-master, who rang a bell to open the market, and if anybody bought or sold anything before the tap of that bell, he would be fined .
- fond Why, you talk as if you were fond of her!
- fonda It was a busy moment at Esperanza, and not much attention was paid to the new consul at the crowded Fonda Cervantes, whither, after a turbulent effort, he had persuaded his cochero to conduct him. He had been much disappointed that the vice-consul was not on hand to receive him at the railway station.
- font He had stood by her baptismal font ; she had been his guest, when she was the girl- Princess, at Walmer.
- found The mother was not to be found .
- fount From wisdom's fount hath knowledge ofttimes lapped, While wisdom humbly doth from knowledge learn.
- fund 161 Introduced into Britain, 19 Building Fund ...