What is the correct spelling for FOIREN?
This word (Foiren) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOIREN
- fare The Army paid family's fare to the Colony.
- farina He-he-he-Poulet a la Jean Marie Farina .
- fen Whereon he took up a mighty staff, and strode over the fen to see.
- fern The design is known as the fern leaf and is easy to follow.
- fibrin This substance is fibrin .
- fiery So, in despair, he wandered about her house more and more frequently, and sent her one fiery love letter after another.
- fin Le commencement et la fin de l'empire se touchent.
- fine It was all very fine ; but it would not do.
- finn The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn .
- fire It's because you ain't got the fire in you.
- fired "Come back here," shouted the man who had fired the shot; "I want to see you."
- fireman The fireman rang the bell when he felt that way.
- firing "It's only their motor back-firing," cried Tom.
- florin The directors of the bank gave way and the money was paid to the last florin on July 19th.
- fore "I think you're wrong there, Miss Louey," said Father John; "I think he not only did think of her-but does think of her; and I'll tell you what I know, that if Feemy Macdermot had the great blessing which you have, and that is a kind, good, careful mother to the fore , she'd have been married to him before this."
- foreign The woman no doubt thought this good news; and perhaps they, too, were pleased that their friends and the foreign army were fairly in France, and had taken a town on the road to Paris: but we shall see how it turned out to be anything but good news.
- foreman A generous foreman offers to blow out his brains.
- wren Stewart's Wren -Warbler is one of those forms in regard to which at present great difference of opinion prevails as to whether or no they merit specific separation.
- Faring But here let me give thee one caution, that is, have a care that thou do not satisfy thyself with a bare search of them, without a real application of him whom they testify of to thy soul, lest instead of faring the better for thy doing this work, thou dost fare a great deal the worse, and thy condemnation be very much heightened, in that though thou didst read so often the sad state of those that die in sin, and the glorious estate of them that close in with Christ, yet thou thyself shouldest be such a fool as to lose Jesus Christ, notwithstanding thy hearing, and reading so plentifully of him.
70 words made from the letters FOIREN
5 letter words made from FOIREN:eiron, erion, ferin, feron, fiero, finer, firon, foire, foner, forie, forin, forni, frein, freni, infer, irone, nerio, noire, reino, rione, rofin, roine.
4 letter words made from FOIREN:enif, enof, erni, feio, feni, fern, fien, fine, fire, foie, foni, fore, frei, freo, frie, frio, fron, info, iron, nero, noer, noir, nori, ofen, orne, rein, reni, reno, rife, roen, rofe.
3 letter words made from FOIREN:eon, ern, fen, fin, fir, foe, for, fri, ion, ire, neo, one, ore, ref, rio, roe, ron.