What is the correct spelling for FOLATE?
This word (Folate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOLATE
- falter He bent forward, nearer to her; and, although she perfectly understood what he intended to do, she did not flinch, or falter .
- fate But, oh, what a fate is mine!"
- fealty He had vowed fealty to him-and to none other.
- felt I would have been true to you, Peter; you would have never known-but after Richard came and told me he had killed you,-I felt as if I had killed you, too.
- fillet The slender form was partly draped in a loose tunic of some dim, pale, reddish hue, descending halfway to his knees; on his feet were sandals of the old classic type; his golden hair was bound by a narrow fillet , and in his right hand he held a round, shallow cup, apparently of gold, towards which he was bending his head as though to drink from it.
- filter "Sure," said Filter ; "he'll be holding us up some of these days at the point of a gun."
- flat "It's Peter's own flat .
- flats You could smell the sulphur as soon as you crossed the bridge that led to the Flats .
- flatter Yes, I have heard you flatter before.
- fleet Thomas Fleet arrived in Boston in 1712, set up as a printer, and for nearly fifty years carried on business there.
- flit We had to flit so often-suddenly, noiselessly.
- float The bridge being swept away, we were obliged to swim and float our baggage over, which delayed us two hours more.
- flout The lady-smocks In silver frocks Do flout the sonsy clover; The humble bee Consorts wi' me And hails me for a rover.