What is the correct spelling for FONDEL?
This word (Fondel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FONDEL
- fender And Mr. Grotait put up his gold double eyeglass, and looked with marked surprise and curiosity, at a note that lay in the fender.
- fennel He resigned his office of chancellor, dismissed his knightly train, clothed himself in sackcloth, fed upon the coarsest fare, drank water nauseous with fennel, and daily upon his knees washed the feet of thirteen beggars, whom he afterwards dismissed with alms.
- finder In the face of such sentiments, cheerily and forcibly expressed, the average gossip and fault-finder is usually willing to acquiesce with a shrug.
- fond I'm fond of Anne Hourican, and not another girl will I marry.
- fonda Our mozo was awaiting us in the courtyard of the Fonda Diligencia with the four saddle-beasts and two pack animals, a black bronco and a stout white pack mule.
- fondly Sleep fairly pushed his eyelids down over his eyes, and he put his crooked arm under his head and, after thinking fondly of Syrilla for a few minutes, went to sleep so suddenly that it was like falling off a cliff into dreamland.
- fondue A variant Fondue was made of the Italian cheese.
- Fondled She kissed and fondled her, and while Miss Pickens transacted her business, Annie sat on Mrs. Randolph's lap and talked to her, quite as though they were old acquaintances.
- Fidel Cuba Cuban Communist Party or PCC [Fidel CASTRO Ruz, first secretary]
- fondles Annette, her flaxen curls dangling about her neck, looking as tidy and bright as the skill of Clotilda could make her, runs to Marston, throws herself on his knee, fondles about his bosom, kisses his hand again and again.
- fonder She was fonder of Reggie than that love-sick youth supposed, and by sheer accident he had stumbled on the right road to her consideration.
- fondle "Do you think Maurice Stair also croons over dream children?-does he give them the eyes of his love?-have they little hands that fondle him?"