What is the correct spelling for FOOD?
This word (Food) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOOD
- flood With a fierce rush, like a live crittur, the flood threw itself at the sea.
- fold "Just-just fold them roughly," stammered Cherry, hardly conscious of what she was saying, "and put them in the basket-" Peter did not hear the words.
- fond Tommy had become fond of him also.
- food You must lie quiet now, and I'll see if I can find some food .
- fool "He's not such a fool !
- foot "Some time before, I noticed that she had become pale and quiet, and when I asked her what was the matter, she said her foot hurt her.
- ford And we wonder whether the old boy, were he living now, would choose, instead, a Ford .
- good You are he, Mr. Good .
- hood You hood -winked the police very neatly.
- mood She was in a happy mood .
- rood Suspicion pointed at Rood , and, while nothing was proved against him, he became gloomy, solitary, and morose, keeping his own counsels more faithfully than ever-though he never was disposed to take counsel of other people.
- wood While they thus talked, Massingbred and Joe Nelligan had strolled away into the wood .
- Foods If you have not an ingredient, substitute the nearest thing to it; or something in the same general class of foods.
- FOO He was old; but Ah Foo was young, not more than twenty.