What is the correct spelling for FOOK?
This word (Fook) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOOK
- book Will it be on the authorship of the book ? He's a short order cook Long on speed and he's short on spice He reads his customers like a book – Longing In Their Hearts by Bonnie Raitt
- cook You must cook and we will eat, and then I will go and get him.
- folk It seems that the count, not being a very wealthy man, followed the profession of a barrister at Udine, and in that capacity defended the country-folk against the nobility, who wished to deprive the peasants of their vote in the assembly of the province.
- food It is one thing to beg for work, and another to beg for food .
- fool He can't fool me.
- foot I know every foot in the Schwartzwald from Fribourg to Nideck.
- fork Her hand still held her fork , but loosely, as an object that had lost its interest, and her eyes and ears for the last five minutes had not departed from the door.
- hook "It is a speculation that sailors sometimes go into on their own hook ," replied Marcy.
- FOO Though the Chinese soldiers had withdrawn to varying distances before the harmless bayonet rush, Sin Foo remained and faced Ensign Darrin with every sign of indignant disapproval in his almond-shaped eyes.