What is the correct spelling for FORGT?
This word (Forgt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORGT
- fjord A bright 12th of August dawned at sea as we left the Hruta Fjord , and steamed again towards the Arctic Circle and Cape North.
- fog He was still in a fog of mystery, but the old man was already fearing the worst.
- fogy Think of the fogy museum men!
- foot The men on foot rushed off on either side.
- ford Upon a solemn pledge from O'Flaherty that the terms of the compact were to be observed as he stated them, they agreed to march with their arms to the ford , where, having piled them, they were to cross over, and make the best of their way home.
- forge Then why don't you take them to The Forge ?
- forged You are aware that the proprietor of the hotel did not insert the forged advertisement?
- forger "In the afternoon my wife called on the chief of police and was politely received, but after hearing what she had to say he informed her that she must find out the forger , since M. Casanova's honour might be endangered by the banker taking proceedings against him, in which case he would have to prosecute me.
- forget "Maurice, don't forget this now!
- forgo Men will forgo many pleasures and give up much when they have what they believe to be a greater purpose in view.
- fork Then suddenly the man stopped, with his knife and fork upright on the table in each hand, and cried: "Mr. Carpenter, you ain't eatin' nuttin'!"
- fort Will you lead us into the Fort to-night?
- forte Farming was not his forte -perhaps it is nobody's.
- forty There are between thirty and forty families in Fair Island.
- Fought We fought to the last, and fully believed that the ship would go down.
- Forgot While all this was going on, I think I forgot about the North Pole.
- forgets The public always forgets .