What is the correct spelling for FORMSPRING?
This word (Formspring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORMSPRING
- aspiring Having his large, heavy face before her, in full light, she was at first a little surprised on finding that it expressed not even the fond anxiety, much less the eagerness, of an aspiring wooer.
- comparing On Saturday evening Bonaparte left the Luxembourg, and afterwards the Tuileries, to go to Malmaison, and I cannot better express the joy he then appeared to experience than by comparing it to the delight of a school-boy on getting a holiday.
- festering "I never realized that Raymond had such a festering sore.
- forswearing I thought it better to prefer a blameless silence, before the sacred office of speaking, bought and begun with servitude and forswearing ."
- fostering And it came back to Lilly's remembrance how in that hour of fate, when she had become engaged to him, he had walked round her, eager but irresolute, and spoken of a worthy and distinguished lady under whose fostering care she was to develop on his estate into a woman of the world.
- hairspring Investigation found all points such as balance true, hairspring true, level and circle and the regulator pins reasonably satisfactory.
- hamstring Entering the week before the cup final, Hearts had concerns about the fitness of striker Craig Beattie, who was unable to train due to a hamstring injury.
- mainspring She is the mainspring of the house."
- misprint But if it should occur repeatedly I advise you to make quite sure, before taking the misprint for granted, that the sign is not, after all, meant for a double-sharp.
- offspring Were you told of the kingdom of which you speak by an oracle, or is it only a picture drawn by your imagination, a vision, and the offspring of your soul's desire?"
- pampering Hence that legion of armies, political functionaries, and hangers-on, who devour in idleness the productions of industry; pampering their vicious appetites, and spreading universal corruption.
- perspiring His perspiring hand closed tighter around the wheel's rim and he could feel his pulse pounding.
- Hampering He would have given a deal for glasses wherewith to read the name upon her bows, but was sensible of no hampering doubts; nor, had he harbored any, would they have deterred him.
- Conspiring While the report of Commissioner Blount did not, indeed, convict Stevens of conspiring to bring about the uprising, it left the impression that the revolt would not have taken place and certainly could not have succeeded except for the presence of the United States marines and the support of the United States Minister.
299 words made from the letters FORMSPRING
3 letter words made from FORMSPRING:fig, fin, fir, fog, fop, for, frg, fri, gin, gnp, gop, gsr, igm, imf, imo, imp, ion, ipo, irs, ism, iso, min, mis, mon, mop, mps, mri, mrs, msg, ngf, nig, nim, nip, nmr, nog, ops, orr, pig, pin, pms, poi, pom, pro, psi, rig, rim, rio, rip, rom, ron, rpm, sif, sin, sip, sir, som, son, sop.
5 letter words made from FORMSPRING:figos, fingo, firmo, firns, firon, firor, firpo, fison, foing, foins, foism, forin, foris, forni, frigo, frigs, friso, frogn, frogs, fromn, gimpo, gipon, girns, giron, giros, girrs, gismo, gnosr, goins, gomis, gonif, gopis, goris, gorms, gorni, gorps, grims, grins, groin, igors, impor, impro, imron, imson, infos, ingos, inmos, irmos, irons, mfgpn, migos, mings, minor, minos, mirro, mispr, mogis, moinf, moins, mongs, monir, monis, morir, morns, morsi, mosin, mpgis, msngr, nimos, nimps, nipro, nismo, noirs, norms, ogrin, omfgn, omnis, oping, opsin, oring, ornis, orpin, orris, pingo, pings, pinos, piong, pirns, pirog, piron, piros, pirro, pismo, pison, pogis, poing, pongs, porns, posin, prigs, primo, pring, prion, prior, prism, prong, psion, rigon, rigor, rimon, rings, rinso, risom, rison, rofin, rogin, roins, romig, romir, ronis, ropin, rosin, rrifs, sgpio, sgroi, sifon, signo, simon, sinop, siong, siron, sirop, snrpf, sofri, sorgi, spino, sporf, sporn, sprig, sprin, sprog, srimp, sring.
4 letter words made from FORMSPRING:figs, fing, fins, firm, firs, fmri, fogs, fois, fong, foni, fops, form, frio, frog, fron, frso, gfsn, gimp, gion, gipn, giro, girr, gnsr, goif, gois, gons, gorn, grim, grin, grip, gris, grof, igno, igon, imps, info, ings, iong, iron, mfgr, mfon, ming, mips, miro, mogi, moir, mons, mops, morn, mors, ngoi, ngom, nips, nmsr, nofs, noir, nori, norm, norr, npgf, ogin, omir, omni, orri, ping, pins, pion, pmoi, pogi, poin, pong, pons, porn, prig, prim, prof, prom, pros, rigo, rimo, rims, ring, rips, rofs, rogi, roig, romp, sfio, sign, sing, sion, smin, smog, snip, snog, sogn, song, spin.