What is the correct spelling for FORSTRY?
This word (Forstry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORSTRY
- feisty I hate to go back and tell Uncle Jep of the boys bein' tuck; and that big mule, Pete, I don't know how I'm a-goin' to git him out o' the settlement, he's that mean and feisty about town streets.
- first I felt just so the first time I got up there.
- firstly Firstly, the manner in which closely allied species replace species in going southward.
- foist "Now, don't let any of these cheap little fellows foist any of their cheap little plays on you.
- forestry Drainage, farm settlement, good roads, forestry , transportation, industrial education, minerals, cheap heat and power resources, are all important factors in the Conservation movement.
- foster But his foster -mother, in spite of her grief over her own child's disappearance, nursed him so well and loved him so much that after a while he recovered his strength.
- foundry On the 11th October, the Foundry and Machine Shop of Fitzsimmons and Beebe was destroyed by fire.
- fusty She was a spoiled, discontented child who was continually pouting over some fancied grievance, and was what Dorothy and Edna called "fusty."
- pastry If bread be toasted or freshly baked, the mere smell of it will start our mouths to watering; nay, even the mere sight of food, as in a pastry cook's window, with the glass between us and it, will start up this preparation for the feast.
- vestry Then the priest came from the vestry , and seizing the rope vigorously, pulled at it for five minutes, after which he showed us where to sit and the service began.
- Foisted It was Francisco Porras, one of the two brothers foisted on Columbus by their relative, the king's treasurer, who wanted to get rid of them.
- Forster Topham and Forster , of the English Alpine Club, made the first ascent of Mount Purity, which had been named by Topham.
- Forswore This produced a quarrel which has never been healed: he forswore-disowned me!
- fosters "So let thy soul a blossom be, To breathe the fragrance of its praise, And lift itself, in early days, To Him who fosters thee.
- FIRSTS In Camden there were many to divide the honors with him; and though he was perhaps unconscious of it, he had been first so long that to be one of many firsts was not altogether agreeable.
- foists These observations, together with the fact that the egg of the cuckoo is occasionally found in the nests of other birds, raise the inquiry whether our bird is slowly relapsing into the habit of the European species, which always foists its egg upon other birds; or whether, on the other hand, it is not mending its manners in this respect.
56 words made from the letters FORSTRY
3 letter words made from FORSTRY:for, fry, oft, orr, rot, sot, soy, sty, tor, toy, trf, try, tyr.
5 letter words made from FORSTRY:forry, forty, forys, frost, fyrst, rfrts, rorts, rorty, rostr, rosty, royst, ryots, softy, sorry, storr, story, torrs, torys, troys.
4 letter words made from FORSTRY:fort, fots, foys, foyt, frot, froy, frso, frys, rofs, rort, rosy, rots, roys, soft, sort, styr, syro, torr, tory, tosy, troy, tyro, tyrr.
6 letter words made from FORSTRY:frosty.