What is the correct spelling for FORSTY?
This word (Forsty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORSTY
- fast He was working very fast . He will hold me fast I?ll be home at last – Maybe This Time by Unknown Author
- faust Goethe is known to English readers chiefly by the immortal Faust ; and this work alone has engaged the attention of numerous scholars.
- feast You and Mr. Alwynn also go to the school-feast to-morrow? But that I lived, and was released From adding to the vulture's feast: – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- first I did not know it at first , but I know it now.
- firstly The collector, however, should not limit the number of his specimens to four, as it is frequently necessary to have a larger number to represent, firstly , the sexes; secondly, varieties; and thirdly, geographical distribution.
- fist No bigger nor me fist , ye know; but all set out elegant with little weeshy-dawshy teeth, all as perfect as ye could imagine.
- fusty We'll take counsel together, Polyphemus, how to turn these chambers, fusty with decayed thought, into a bridal bower radiant and fragrant with innumerable loves.
- Forster Forster is kindly and quiet, but he is altered.
43 words made from the letters FORSTY
3 letter words made from FORSTY:for, fry, oft, rot, sot, soy, sty, tor, toy, trf, try, tyr.
4 letter words made from FORSTY:fort, fots, foys, foyt, frot, froy, frso, frys, rofs, rosy, rots, roys, soft, sort, styr, syro, tory, tosy, troy, tyro.
5 letter words made from FORSTY:forty, forys, frost, fyrst, rosty, royst, ryots, softy, story, torys, troys.