What is the correct spelling for FORT?
This word (Fort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORT
- font The painter, Church, whose favorite ground lay about due south, christened the lake, doubtless with a palmful of water from its own baptismal font .
- foot What do you say to going home on foot ?"
- ford "I was back up on the ridge, and I saw a team turn into the Quirt trail from the ford .
- fore They came, it is true, but stopped at a distance; for the fire was very near the place where the powder, which used to lie in the fore -part of the ship, was kept, and it was impossible, on account of the great heat, to bring it away; so every one feared that the ship, and we all, one with another, should be blown up, if the flames were to reach it.
- fork At a fork of the path leading to the Hall, Miss Dolly departed towards the left upon some errand among the trees, while her brother and sister went on towards the house.
- form Every such return will bring the matter before us in a still more untractable form .
- fort "Get you back to the fort speedily, and remember that those who serve me without words shall be paid ten times more than those who talk.
- forte Rare Walt Whitman told Mr. Conway that his forte was "loafing and writing poems."
- forth I must forth into the free world."
- forty "I have been here forty years," he said.