What is the correct spelling for FORWORK?
This word (Forwork) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FORWORK
- firework She'll burn like a firework .
- footwork Sangeeta struck a statuesque pose, arms extended in rigid curves, and began a display of intensely rhythmic footwork .
- forger It is more than rumoured that he carried his ingenious malignity into the privacies of domestic life; and it is to be regretted that Mr. Nichols, who might have furnished much secret history of this extraordinary literary forger , has, from delicacy, mutilated his collective vigour.
- forgo Beautiful and musical speech is the crowning quality of literature, and the final note of distinction in style, and no amount of originality in image or figure, no degree of delicate fitness in word or phrase, no perfection of skill in logical coherence and arrangement, should persuade us to forgo it.
- fork She found it difficult to eat-slippery, wriggling off her fork , making her look, she felt, undignified when, having got it as she supposed into her mouth, ends of it yet hung out.
- forward I pushed the negro forward , and got out after him.
- frock He drew a silk handkerchief from the skirts of his frock coat, with a characteristic flourish that I remembered well, and brushed a bit of dust from his cloak before looking at any of us.
- overwork But the poor fellow is run down by overwork now.
- rework Doris Cellar was the front woman in the band the Freelance Whales who gained popularity in 2010 when Twitter selected Freelance Whales' music as the background for a video introducing a major rework of the services user experience.
- work How does that work go on?
- Forsook Beyond the fact that you and I were once married, that I of my own will forsook you, and the reason, or part of the reason for so doing, he knows little of our affairs.