What is the correct spelling for FOSRER?
This word (Fosrer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOSRER
- fare lui: ma che vuoi fare? amici: pecorella smarrita e' in lutto chissa' quale santo puo' ancora pregare? lui: ma che pregare! – Che Begli Amici.. by Claudio Baglioni
- faster Soon as they come, they go even faster Must be destined for a million disasters – Cold And Jaded by adema
- fire She was on fire; still she fought.
- fissure They descended into the shallow ravine-a mere fissure it was in the surface of the mountain-crossing as they went an almost perpendicular cornfield of which Jacqueline made mental note as a landmark.
- force "No, no, I'll tell you the reason since you force me to it.
- fore By one fore leg, Baas.
- forgery Its miasma has reached our ballot boxes, violated the peaceful fireside, traduced private character, invaded patriotism, induced perjury, countenanced forgery, corrupted our elective franchise and produced mobocracy in its most direful aspect.
- forswear He would not so lower himself as to forswear his vows, he would be no base renegade, but however great the torments of the void he felt within him he would remain the minister of man's illusions respecting the Divinity.
- fosse The perpendicular banks of this fosse would make a grand protection for the cattle; I therefore ordered a fence of thorns to be constructed across the ravine about a hundred yards from the river, so as to form a kraal, in which the cows would be confined below the level of the country.
- foster Sam and Cleary went off together with the captain, whose name was Foster, to visit the lodgings assigned by the colonel.