What is the correct spelling for FOSRWARD?
This word (Fosrward) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOSRWARD
- foreword Foreword The story of the Old Missions of California is perennially new.
- forswear Does not the man who conceives it his duty to forswear all happiness renounce something as well that, as yet, has not turned into happiness?
- forward Our men went forward when there was light enough.
- froward "She has behaved like a froward and obstinate girl," her father said angrily.
- seward Such senators as Benton, Webster, Clay, and Calhoun, and later on Douglas, Seward , and Sumner, fairly towered above presidents like the obscure Southerners, Tyler and Polk, or the truckling, timeserving Northern politicians, Pierce and Buchanan.
- sward Uprose the sun; and every guest, Uprisen, was soon equipped and dressed For journeying home and city-ward; The old stage-coach was at the door, With horses harnessed, long before The sunshine reached the withered sward Beneath the oaks, whose branches hoar Murmured: "Farewell forevermore."
- Forewarn The circumstances show the awful uncertainty of things in this transitory life, Captain Ludlow, and forewarn the most vigorous and youthful, that the strong of arm may be cut down, in his pride, like the tender plant of the fields!
- Forswore He sent me the following extract from the Ashover Register for 1660:-'Dorothy Mately, supposed wife to John Flint of this parish, forswore herself; whereupon the ground opened, and she sunk over head, March 23, and being found dead, she was buried, March 25.' Thus fully confirming the facts, as stated by Bunyan.
- Forsworn And Ethelyn named her cousin Frank, while Richard felt a flush of something like resentment that he should be required to imitate a person whom in his secret heart he despised as dandyish, and weak, and silly, and "namby-pamby," as he would probably have expressed it if he had not forsworn slang phrases of every kind.
- forswears These observations relate of course to Hood's humorous poems: into his grave and pathetic poems he can import qualities still loftier than these-though even here it is not often that he utterly forswears quaintness and oddity.
98 words made from the letters FOSRWARD
3 letter words made from FOSRWARD:ado, das, daw, doa, dos, fad, fao, far, fda, fdr, for, oaf, oar, oas, orr, rad, raf, ras, raw, rod, row, sad, saw, sod, sow, wad, war.
5 letter words made from FOSRWARD:adorf, aford, ardor, arrow, asfor, doras, dorrs, dowar, draws, drows, dwarf, dwars, fards, farro, foard, foras, forsa, froda, frows, rados, rasor, roads, roars, rodar, sarod, sarwo, sfard, sorda, sward, sword, wardo, wards, woads, words.
4 letter words made from FOSRWARD:afro, ards, arow, dawr, doar, draw, dwar, fado, faro, fawr, ford, frso, oafs, odra, orad, rard, rawd, road, roaf, roar, rods, rofs, rosa, rowf, rows, saor, sard, sfwa, soar, soda, sofa, swad, wads, ward, woad, wofs, word.