What is the correct spelling for FOTAGE?
This word (Fotage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOTAGE
- cottage And, by the way, Martin, why should she be at the cottage ,-why not at Cro' Martin?
- dotage Am I blind or in my dotage ?
- fatigue They were almost stupefied with fatigue .
- foliage Nathanael had used the dense foliage of its large and thick leaves as a screen behind which he found retirement for devotional purposes.
- footage The loss due to checking was about 5 per cent, based on the actual footage loss, not on commercial grades.
- forage Jodey began to forage slowly but resolutely among the dish covers.
- forge But in a preface, an author is obliged to forge from the brain, where he is sometimes known to forge without fire.
- pottage So he argued with himself and even as he argued, yielded to a great temptation, and like Esau, sold his honour for a mess of pottage .
- stage Let gentle George in triumph tread the stage, Make Dorimant betray, and Loveit rage; – Mac Flecknoe by John Dryden
46 words made from the letters FOTAGE
3 letter words made from FOTAGE:aft, age, ago, ate, eat, eft, ego, eta, fag, fao, fat, foe, fog, gat, get, goa, oaf, oat, oft, tag, tao, tea, teg, toe, tog.
5 letter words made from FOTAGE:faeto, faget, fagot.
4 letter words made from FOTAGE:fago, fate, feat, fega, gate, gato, geof, geta, geto, goat, oate, oeta, ogae, ogea, taef, toea, toga, toge.