What is the correct spelling for FOTOAGE?
This word (Fotoage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOTOAGE
- cottage In a few minutes the nurse returned, and Katie came out of the cottage soon afterwards.
- cottager One has but to look at the wife of an American cottager , and ask her age, to be convinced that the life she leads is one of hardship, privation, and labour.
- dotage Thinking that I am getting into my dotage , young man?
- fatigue I have a story to tell, and I must not fatigue myself too much in the telling."
- foliage I forgot to tell you that Miss Patricia's bay window is full of flowers, and that she has a mocking-bird hanging in a cage above the wire stand that holds her ferns and foliage plants.
- pottage Sir Geoffrey presented his wife and daughter to Lord Marnell, and Sir Ralph came forward with a cordial greeting; after which they took their seats at table, for Richard Pynson was already bringing in the "farsure of hare," and Mistress Katherine following with the pottage .
61 words made from the letters FOTOAGE
5 letter words made from FOTOAGE:afoot, faeto, faget, fagot, otago, toego.
3 letter words made from FOTOAGE:aft, age, ago, ate, eat, eft, ego, eta, fag, fao, fat, foe, fog, gat, get, goa, goo, oaf, oat, ofo, oft, oto, tag, tao, tea, teg, toe, tog, too.
4 letter words made from FOTOAGE:etoo, fago, fate, feat, fega, foot, gate, gato, geof, geta, geto, goat, goof, oate, oeta, ogae, ogea, ogof, ooga, otoe, taef, toea, tofo, toga, toge, togo.