What is the correct spelling for FOUNDN?
This word (Foundn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOUNDN
- bounden She added that she would have given information the day after the event if she had known who I was, but since M. Castel-Bajac had told her my name on her recognizing me in the Tuileries, she had thought it her bounden duty to deliver me to the law that she might be compensated for the violence I had used to her.
- fond The poor, fond mother's heart was too full of Laure. j'te fais grimper au plafond mais j'te fais bien marrer dans le fond – Ca Ne Fait Rien by Alain Chamfort
- fonda Various celebrities became regular visitors of Walkers Cay, such as US President Richard Nixon, actress Jane Fonda, singer Roger Daltrey and athletes like Davey Johnson and Roger Staubach. Even in a Honda You look like Peter Fonda – Four Wheeling by Elastica
- found Have you only just found that out? And nowhere else, I take it, are found With the earth-tint yet so freshly embrowned: – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- founded Founded by John Colnays.
- founder He was the real founder of the Glastonbury library, where before his time only a few books had been presented by missionaries from Ireland.
- founding The legend of the founding of a colony whose limits were traced by a pair of black bulls whose privilege it was to preserve the future city from infection and diseases common to cattle; the story of the prince who drowned himself in a pond; the narrative of the Tartar invasion; the sad fate of the two brothers in love with the same young girl, on whose account they killed each other in single combat, and who afterward, in despair, hung herself on their tomb,-all these survive.
- foundry "Yes," said Martin, hastily, "this is a foundry.
- fount "Yes, and you'll pump your fount of knowledge dry in a hurry if you don't slow down a little," he returned.
- fountain I went straight to the fountain where the chevalier asked me what had become of his wife, and I answered that I had left her in her room in perfect health.
- fund He should always have ready a fund of information, additional to that given in the text.
- funding To shew at one view the rapid progression of the funding system to destruction, and to expose the folly of those who blindly believe in its continuance, and who artfully endeavour to impose that belief upon others, I exhibit in the annexed table, the expense of each of the six wars since the funding system began, as ascertained by ratio, and the expense of the six wars yet to come, ascertained by the same ratio.
- funds I have heard it suggested, that trust funds in the case are going into Squire Floyd's mill.
- founds King Matthias invites learned men from Italy to Hungary; he founds the University and Library of Budapest.
- founts On the lowest of the three levels where special lights were available for our benefit even the women ceased to shudder and gave expression to ecstatic cries of rapture, as all the world has ever done when seeing baby beasts pawing contentedly at maternal founts.