What is the correct spelling for FOUNDTHE?
This word (Foundthe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOUNDTHE
- fond They are besides ravenously fond of eggs and eat them wherever they find them.
- fonda For example, a special one-hour clip show episode of All in the Family featured actor Henry Fonda discussing the main characters on the show followed by relevant clips from previous episodes; a similar two-part clip show appeared on Threes Company, hosted by Lucille Ball.
- fondue Today, the Nesquik name appears on a wide range of products, including breakfast cereals, powdered mixes for flavored milk, syrups, ready to drink products, candy bars, chocolate fondue fountains, hot cocoa mix, and more.
- font Wulf drew back from the font, and threw his bearskin cloak around him....
- found Yes, or rather, he found her.
- founded Founded by Henry Fitz-Randolph of Ravenswood.
- founder Quirinus, founder of the walls of Rome!
- founding The first step taken during this meeting was the founding of the Coast and Harbor Defense Company with Dearborn as president, Fulton as engineer, and Thomas Morris as secretary.
- foundry This Foundry, although recently established, is under the charge of a gentleman who is well known as having been long connected with this business in the city, and as bearing a very high reputation as a master-workman.
- fount This is now better understood than heretofore, and hence we are better prepared to profit by draughts from the fount of universal knowledge.
- fund He found time also to travel much, and he gave most of his fortune to establish a fund to provide penniless girls with marriage portions.
- funded The period of large U. S. -funded reconstruction projects is over, yet the Iraqi government is still in great need of technical assistance and advice to build the capacity of its institutions.
- founders "The Champneys are my folks, my townspeople, the founders of this town, and their interests have always been mine-why shouldn't I speak up for 'em, I'd like to know?
- founds Liu-pang Founds Illustrious Dynasty-Restoration of the Books-A Female Reign-The Three Religions-Revival of Letters-Sze-ma Ts'ien, the Herodotus of China-Conquests of the Hans
- fonder He was an amiable good boy-pious and thoughtful-fonder of his books than of the business.
- founts With what fine bronze vases, what fine stone-founts he would adorn his garden!
- fondle Her lord is not ashamed to be seen walking beside her, nor does he think it too much beneath him to fondle and carry the baby in public.