What is the correct spelling for FOUSES?
This word (Fouses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FOUSES
- fuse Sippin' Dr. Pepper mixed with booze Burning like a fuse – Raunchy by Unknown Author
- fusee When Bill was scarce ten yards off, Lamport lighted a fusee and held it to his pipe.
- fuss And if she doesn't want all the fuss, Then, I guess they'll start out like us. – Married by Unknown Author
- Houses Beaucaire is a poor town with poor houses.
- forces A large part of the armed forces had joined in.
- rouses It rouses the scholar from his desk, shakes him, and tells him that much study is a weariness to the flesh, and that the fields are alive with song.
- fuses We've got to light the fuses before we chuck them.
- foes His limbs like wind-swept reeds Trembled and bent beneath him; so he rose And came to meet his friends who were his foes - Then unto Finn he spake with accents meek, "One last request I of the Fians seek, Whom I have loved in peace and served in strife"- "'Tis thine," said Finn, "but ask not for thy life, For thou art 'mong the Fians."
- uses Her companion then came up and said, "I should like to know, Head, whether my husband loves me or not;" the answer given to her was, "Think how he uses thee, and thou mayest guess;" and the married lady went off saying, "That answer did not need a question; for of course the treatment one receives shows the disposition of him from whom it is received."
35 words made from the letters FOUSES
3 letter words made from FOUSES:eos, fes, foe, sos, sou, sse, sue, suf, sus, ufo, use.
4 letter words made from FOUSES:eous, fess, foes, fuse, fuso, fuss, oeuf, oseu, sefo, seso, souf, ssef, ssfu, suef, sues, suos, uses.
5 letter words made from FOUSES:fosse, fouse, fuoss, fuses, ofuse, souef, souse.