What is the correct spelling for FOW?
This word (Fow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FOW
- bow My sweet upon your broken bow It's alright, we're speaking in Different languages now – Different Languages by Holly Palmer
- cow This time, this time it's not a cow So Mr. PC are you ready to bow – Story Of My Life by millencolin
- flow There shall thy tongue in heav'nly murmurs flow, And there my muse with heav'nly transport glow: – To S. M. A Young African Painter, On Seeing His Works by Phillis Wheatly
- foe Count Hannibal rose to his feet again, and stood a moment looking at his foe without speaking.
- fog But there was a moon rising, and the fog was less.
- fop I should like to see the stanzas that fop writes.
- fowl There was snow still on the mountain-top, the river was running high, and wild fowl were gathered on the island in the lake-yes, I remember, I think.
- fox Wouldn't it be nice, now, if we could get a silver or a cross fox?
- how But how will you know?
- low Sam exclaimed, in a low voice.
- mow You see, dear, they bargained to mow for so much money and their beer.
- now That's not for the right-is it now, majie?"
- pow I can imagine how you will wag your pow over it; and how ragged you will find it, etc.
- row There was an awful row at home this morning.
- sow For instance, we played a game called "Driving the Old Sow."
- tow He thus preserved its character, but how far more natural would it have been to leave it solitary and not obliged it to tow an useless companion and awkward following?
- vow The vow had passed his lips.
- wow Mr. Bruin bowed in his peculiar fashion, and murmured something which sounded like "How-wow-mumberygrubble."
- Dow I have just had fifty-two horses brought in by Ferris, and Sewall and Dow started down the river with their share yesterday.
- able recognize