What is the correct spelling for FR4OM?
This word (Fr4Om) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FR4OM
- farm But I thought it was best, and I doubted nothing when the fresh-air children came to the farm . Well, that must belong to his great Uncle someone said he owned a big ol' farm When they get parked I'll mosey down and look it over that can't do no harm. – Ballad of Forty Dollars by Justin Tubb
- faro I won a great deal of money, but as the good old game of faro followed in the track of civilization and the railroad, I lost nearly as fast as I won.
- firm She stood there thinking for several minutes, her brown eyes sober and her forehead puckered into a firm little line.
- fm Malaysia: AM 56, FM 31 (plus 13 repeater stations), shortwave 5 (1999)
- foam Whenever he tried to stop from exhaustion he was spurred, jerked, and flogged, till at last, covered with sweat, foam , and blood, and with blood running from his mouth and splashing the road, he reeled, staggered, and fell, the rider dexterously disengaging himself.