What is the correct spelling for FRACTOUS?
This word (Fractous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FRACTOUS
- fracas The fracas that ensued gave Chiquita time to reach the carriage of the Duke of Vallombreuse-which, taking advantage of the stir and shifting in the throng, was slowly making its way out of the Place de Greve.
- fractious Lorraine gave a quick glance at her face, but saw only the look of concentration on the fractious fastener.
- fracture The use of the X-rays has shown that in many cases in which prolonged stiffness has followed a severe blow of the shoulder, there has been a fracture of the anatomical neck.
- Fractals Treated as fractals, coastlines can however be measured.
- Fractures Darwin, after describing the great earthquakes which he had experienced in South America, and the evidence of their connection with volcanic outbursts, proceeded to show that earthquakes originated in fractures, gradually formed in the earth's crust, and were accompanied by movements of the land on either side of the fracture.
- factors The American merchants are our factors; all in reality, most even in name.
- facts "You have got the facts already sir.
- bracts This is of herbaceous growth, and remarkable for the large cream-coloured flower bracts, and showy red fruit.