What is the correct spelling for FRACTUES?
This word (Fractues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRACTUES
- fracas Childers and Ballard, David Arden and his nephew would have been glad to evade the risk of the fracas , which would no doubt have been a dismal scandal.
- fractious This extraordinary delay makes me more fractious than can be imagined, and I begin to lose the character for patience which I had given myself by so tiresome a situation; besides which, I have Le Peuple Souverain to drag after me, that causes me more trouble than even the Spanish saints did after the 14th of February.
- fracture This fracture is most common in adults, and usually follows direct violence applied to the shoulder, but may result from a fall on the hand or elbow, or from violent muscular action, as, for example, in throwing a stone.
- Fractals A coastline with the stated property is in "a first category of fractals, namely curves whose fractal dimension is greater than 1.
- Fractures Shock is seldom a prominent symptom in uncomplicated fractures, although in old and enfeebled patients it may be serious and even fatal.
- factors In the cooling of celestial bodies several factors are concerned.
- facts These facts were all known to Jackson.
- facades Slowly the circled base slipped down the shimmering facades ; down, steadily down; I realized that we had paused at the edge of some steep declivity, for the bottom of the cone was now at a decided angle while the upper edge of the circle had dropped a full two hundred feet below the place where it had rested-and still it fell.
- frigates During the War of 1812, some of our best frigates were compelled to sail half manned, while it is even declared that the loss of the "Chesapeake" to the "Shannon" was largely due to the fact that her crew were discontented and preparing, as their time of service was nearly up, to quit the Government service for privateering.
- fracases Even the twin Bow dogs which had held their tufted tails erect through the stormiest family fracases seemed agitated.
- bracts The generally one-seeded nut-like fruit is associated with the persistent often hardened or greatly enlarged bracts forming the so-called cupule which gives the name to the group.
352 words made from the letters FRACTUES
3 letter words made from FRACTUES:ace, act, aec, aft, arc, are, art, ate, car, cat, cer, crt, cst, cue, cur, cut, ear, eat, ecf, ect, eft, era, ert, esr, est, eta, etc, far, fat, fes, fur, raf, ras, rat, ref, res, ret, rue, rut, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sue, suf, sur, tar, tau, tea, tec, ter, trf, uca, ufa, usa, use, uta, utc, ute.
4 letter words made from FRACTUES:acer, acre, acts, ares, arse, arts, asur, auer, cafe, care, cars, cart, case, cast, cats, cefr, cert, crau, crue, crus, cure, curt, cute, cuts, east, eats, ecru, erst, esau, etau, face, fact, fare, fart, fast, fate, faur, faut, fear, feat, feur, frat, frau, frce, frea, fret, frue, fuer, fuet, fure, furs, furt, fuse, race, raef, raft, rase, rate, ratu, raue, raus, raut, rest, ruea, ruef, rues, rufa, rufc, rufe, ruse, rust, ruta, rute, ruts, safe, saru, sate, saue, scar, scat, scet, scut, sear, seat, sect, serf, seta, setu, star, suar, suea, suef, suer, suet, sura, sure, surf, taef, tare, taue, tear, tera, tfeu, tref, treu, true, tsar, tsur, tuer, tues, tufa, ture, turf, uate, ufer, urca, urea, user, utca.
5 letter words made from FRACTUES:acftu, acres, acter, actes, actus, acuse, acute, aefrs, aerts, after, arcus, arsuf, artec, arute, asfur, aster, astre, astur, atrus, ature, aures, auret, auter, autre, cafer, cares, caret, carte, carts, caste, cater, catus, cauer, cauet, cause, ceras, cerat, certa, cerus, cesta, cetus, ceuta, craft, crate, crest, creta, creus, cruet, cruft, cruse, crust, crute, cuers, cufre, curae, cures, curet, curse, curst, curta, cusat, custa, cuter, cutes, ecast, ecrus, ecusa, eruca, eruct, facer, facet, facts, farce, fates, faure, faust, faute, fauts, feast, feats, ferus, festa, fetas, fetus, frace, frase, frate, frats, fraus, freas, frets, frust, fruta, fuera, furat, furca, furse, furst, fusar, fusca, fuser, fusta, fuste, futre, rafet, rafts, raste, rates, ratus, react, reast, recta, recut, refat, reust, rfuea, rseau, ruest, rusca, rutae, sacer, safet, sarfu, sater, satre, satur, sauce, sauer, saute, scare, scarf, sceat, scrae, scuft, scurf, scute, secta, seraf, stare, stauf, steur, strae, stura, sturc, sture, suare, suart, sucre, sueca, sufre, surae, surat, suret, suter, sutra, tares, taruc, tears, teras, terfs, trace, trefa, truce, trues, tufas, turca, turcs, tures, urase, urate, ureas, ursae, uster.