What is the correct spelling for FRAIMS?
This word (Fraims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRAIMS
- frame And spangled heavens, a shining frame, Their great Original proclaim. – Hymn by Joseph Addison
- frames Gasoline, king vision if my gaze is flames No you cannot stop my vibe couple page a game, dang a-gain? Yup well give me some crazy frames – Best Thing Yet by lil wayne
- fries forget your burgers, forget yo fries i dont want yo apple pies cant you see it in your eyes – Smile by Audio Summer
- From Sayin "who are you and where are you from?" We don't like when visitors come. – Trespassing by Adam Lambert
- Ramos Ramos led his three charges to the railroad station and into the rear coach of a south-bound train, where the other members of the expedition had already found seats.
- Films The arrangement emphasized bodily contours Robert had previously seen only in historical films.
- Firearms He then requested those who had firearms to load them with ball, and to be ready to make use of them if required.
- Forms I don't know why it is, but these forms, simple though they are, trouble me.
- Frauds This meant what is known as a "wash" sale, a fictitious one arranged in advance between two brokers to establish the basis for the trades that are to follow-one of those minor frauds of stock-gambling by which the public is deceived and the traders and plungers are handicapped with loaded dice.
- Fruits May you live long to enjoy the fruits of it.
- friars He did an extraordinary number of pictures for all the city, and a St Francis drawn from life at Sargiano, a convent of the bare-footed friars .
- foams When the fat "foams" or bubbles, or reaches a temperature of about 300 degrees F., drop into it a piece of bread.
- brims First, a dilapidated milk wagon rumbled through the alleys to the back gates, where dishevelled negro maids ran out with earthenware pitchers, which went back foaming around the brims .
- rams An exception must, however, be made in favour of the images of animals, such as rams , sphinxes, and lions, which to the last retained a more pronounced stamp of individuality.
62 words made from the letters FRAIMS
5 letter words made from FRAIMS:afrim, asmir, fairs, farim, farms, farsi, fiars, fraim, frais, marsi, masri, ramsi, rasim, samri, sarim, sarmi, sifra, smari.
3 letter words made from FRAIMS:aim, air, arm, far, fir, fri, imf, ira, irs, ism, mar, mfa, mis, mri, mrs, raf, ram, ras, rim, sam, sif, sir.
4 letter words made from FRAIMS:aims, airs, amir, arms, fair, fari, farm, firm, firs, fmri, fria, imar, mari, mars, rams, rima, rims, sami, sari, siam, siar, sima.