What is the correct spelling for FRAM?
This word (Fram) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FRAM
- cram At last, however, you do get your ticket just as the train comes up; but hearing that exciting sound, you nervously cram your change into your pocket without counting it, and afterwards feel quite convinced that you have lost a shilling in the transaction.
- dram "Mayhap, then, you'll take a bit of a dram?
- farm The farm did well.
- foam Down it came, crash succeeding crash, the water lashed into foam.
- frame The road's all right; there's nothing the matter with it; this is some kind of a frame-up.
- frau "I think it ridiculous never to outlive disappointments," says Frau von Leskjewitsch, who ever since she was a girl of eighteen had assumed the air of a matron of vast worldly experience,-"extremely ridiculous," she adds, with comic mimicry of her husband's reproachful intonation.
- pull out of it
- pull out of the fire