What is the correct spelling for FRANT?
This word (Frant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FRANT
- brant "The exhortacion of Brant to the fools" in Latin verse, followed by Barclay's version with the heading "Barclay the Translatour tho the Foles."
- faint I think we are too ready with complaint In this fair world of God's. Had we no hope Indeed beyond the zenith and the slope Of yon gray blank of sky, we might grow faint – Cheerfulness Taught By Reason by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- franc Another franc or two got him his breakfast and dinner, and he was allowed to enjoy them with such appetite as he could command.
- frank It made me sick, Frank, but I did not like to tell you.
- frantic Sunday had come; Bettina had made a good dinner, but she had been frantic all through the day.
- am timeless
- becomes involved
- pulled wool over one eyes
- pulled wool over one's eyes