What is the correct spelling for FRANVE?
This word (Franve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FRANVE
- franc "Bow down, gentlemen," said Marcel, spreading out on the table a pile of five-franc pieces, amongst which glittered some new louis.
- france I will take you to the France of other days.
- franck Some musical historians assert that Bourgeois and Goudimel derived their tunes from a German collection by Wilhelm Franck, published in Strassburg in the year 1545, so that their merit consists only in having set them in four-part harmony.
- franco I have mentioned another name in connection with the Franco-Prussian War-that of James O'Kelly.
- frank I shall be quite frank with you.
- fringe The old lady was not present, and turning round the girl had an impression that the toes of a pair of boots were visible below the fringe of the curtains.
- fringed Over on the rising ground beyond the pond stood the meeting-house, and scattered to the right and left of it were the white houses of the village, half-hidden by the tall elms and maples that fringed the village street.
- Frauen The 2014 GP du Canton d'Argovie (Frauen Grand Prix Gippingen) the first running of the GP du Canton d'Argovie, a womens bicycle race in Gippingen, Switzerland.
- Fran Sveriges inre historia fran Gustaf den Foerste, med saerskildt afseende pa foervaltning och ekonomi.
- Franz Can you conceive of no reason why Franz Ferdinand should be in danger?"
- Frankie But now she said, "Frankie is ill, and I shall not leave him to-day."
- Franny Billie Joe Armstrong – rock musician Duncan Armstrong – swimmer Edwin Armstrong - electrical engineer Franny Armstrong - film director Herbert W.
- fringes The long dark fringes of her eyelashes cast a shade upon the transparent colour of her cheek, and the light breath came softly through her parted lips.