What is the correct spelling for FRE?
This word (Fre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRE
- are "You are right," said Miette.
- fare Well, Uncle, how d'ye fare ?
- fe Which is richest in Fe ?
- fee Mr Shallard said something of the same sort too, but he showed that he has a kind heart, for he told me to bring the child to him if we didn't want to have charge of her, and when I offered his fee he wouldn't even look at it.
- fire And do you s'pose she's really in the fire ?"
- foe I ask no quarter and I fear no foe !"
- fore Well, don't you know what fore -and-aft means?
- fr An officer iv th' Fr -rinch ar-rmy, an' nawthin' suspicyous about him!
- free "Very well, sir,-you are free .
- fret I want to fret , and I'm going to fret !"
- frey Francesca's conviction that things had gone wrong between Comus and Elaine de Frey grew in strength as the day wore on.
- frye "Well, perhaps you did," said Mr. Frye , "but prices are very high now."
- ire For it was the insanest he could do; it uttered anathema on his love of her; it painted his white glow of unreason and fierce ire at the scorn which her behaviour flung upon every part of his character that was tenderest with him.
- ore Who planted England on the Flandrick shoar, And stretch'd our frontire to the Indian Ore ; – A Poem Upon The Death Of O.C. by Andrew Marvell
- Ere "I pray you, Gaston," she said, "guard the packet safely, and use your best endeavours to reach Le Havre ere the night hath yielded to a new dawn."
- Fer I couldn't skeercely do no less fer him."
- Fie Fie on him, knave, with all my heart!
- Fred I forgive you, Fred !
- Fro After awhile I began to move softly to and fro, more than once reaching the room where I was to sleep, but returning again to my old post.
1 words made from the letters FRE
3 letter words made from FRE:ref.