What is the correct spelling for FRE3ER?
This word (Fre3Er) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRE3ER
- far 6. He believed in the theory of Evolution, so far as this theory had been developed in his time.
- four Besides, having now four men on foot, we could not proceed so fast as before.
- free This land of Flanders has not yet become a part of the poet's sensibility; the new point of view and the new form for it are not yet achieved; there is yet wanting that final smelting of the artistic excitement which is bound to burst all bonds and restrictions, to flame along in its own free feeling in an enraptured intoxication.
- Freer His great poetical faculty has freer play; he escapes the monotonous 'soupirs et flammes' altogether, and the result is in Esther on the whole, in Athalie wholly, admirable.
- for Well, after dinner Father sent for me to come down to the library.