What is the correct spelling for FREADGE?
This word (Freadge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FREADGE
- dredge I like almost everything Mr. Allen says or does; it is not necessary to go far in search of his good things; dredge up any bit of mud from him at random and we are pretty sure to find an oyster with a pearl in it, if we look it clearly in the face; I mean, there is sure to be something which will be at any rate "almost" practically unthinkable.
- forage Neill reported that many turtles left their burrows in late autumn and began to forage ; if the temperature dropped suddenly, the turtles became ...
- forego It seemed incredible that these men should forego their native ferocity in my favour; but perhaps my patience and my weakness touched their hearts.
- freak But when we come to realize that nearly one-third of Englishmen were known either by the name of William or John about the year 1300, it will be seen that the pet name and nick form were no freak , but a necessity.
- freaky So here I am, with this freaky little stray under my wing, when Vee comes sailin' out, all trim and classy in her silver fox furs, with a cute little hat to match, and takes in the picture.
- free "We want to meet as often as we like, but to be free ," Katharine continued.
- fridge So oil goes rancid about six times faster at normal room temperature than it does in the fridge .
- fudge A youngster caught stealing jam out of the closet, or cookies from the kitchen, or girls lifting lumps of sugar out of the sugar bowl, or eating too much fudge , or that are mean, stingy, selfish, or have bad tempers, are considered naughty and more worthy of the switch than of presents.
- rage Mamma says always I was in a great rage because they wouldn't let me go overboard and swim.
- refuge It was the refuge of dignity, of one who feels his position false, but would save appearances by outward grace, at least.
- ridge McKinley by the north-east ridge .
- Forager Besides, the dead deer will be likely to attract more than one forager; so the man sets a circle of traps round the carcass.
- Freaked She cherished the old-fashioned delight in tulips; the house was reached on a gravel-path between rows of tulips, rich with one natural blush, or freaked by art.
- Fred "But what do you want, Fred ?
- Freda Freda and I," gesturing at his wife, "will hold the fort, here-will keep watch over our dead, over poor old Brevard, the first to fall in this great, final battle!"
- Freddie But Freddie loved Mozart, loved his music so madly that it was my turn to become jealous.
- FRAG An example of the last is Frag .
113 words made from the letters FREADGE
3 letter words made from FREADGE:ade, age, are, dag, dre, ear, eeg, era, erg, fad, fag, far, fda, fdr, fed, fee, frg, gad, gar, gee, rad, raf, rag, red, ref.
5 letter words made from FREADGE:adger, adree, aegre, agder, agere, agree, ardee, arede, arfed, dager, darge, dearg, defar, defea, defer, degar, deger, dereg, derge, drage, eader, eager, eagre, eared, edgar, edger, fager, farge, feare, fedge, feger, frade, frage, fread, frede, freed, frege, gader, gaede, gdeaf, gerad, gerde, gerea, grade, graef, grafe, greda, grede, greed, greef, radge, ragde, ragee, refed.
4 letter words made from FREADGE:aged, dare, deaf, dear, deer, degr, drag, dreg, eade, edge, eega, ered, fade, fare, farg, fear, feed, fega, frea, free, gear, gede, gedr, grad, graf, raed, raef, rage, read, reed, reef, reeg, rega, rege.