What is the correct spelling for FREAKES?
This word (Freakes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FREAKES
- breakers It was upon such scenes that he looked during this happy pause in his life; they were the setting of Philippa's dreams and anxieties as the time of motherhood drew near; and it was upon them that their little son first opened his eyes, and with the boom of the Atlantic breakers that he first mingled his small.
- fawkes "Yes, sir," said Fawkes , all downcast immediately.
- fracas He's Captain Thompson, in command, owing to the little-the little fracas you was mixed into last v'yage.
- frames With this assurance we retired to my room, which was a handsome one as to its size and bed furniture, but it had no carpet, and was darkened by blinds of paper, such as rooms are hung with, which required to be rolled up, and then fastened with strings very awkwardly attached to the window-frames, whenever light or air were wished for.
- freak And by some freak of the spirit of the perverse the boy, who had shown himself so timid during the day, had now slipped out of his room and climbed upon a chair to see what the excitement was about, as though danger and death were the last things in the world with which he had to reckon.
- freakish But women have to be considered as women, not as possible heroines; and supposing she held her own with this husband of hers, which meant, judging by the view of their unfolded characters at present, a certain command of the freakish beast; she, whatever her task, would not be the one set trotting.
- Creeks He meant to drive down, from the creeks and valleys of Marlin County, a herd of cattle collected from scattered sources for marketing in the bluegrass.
- forsakes Then also, in case it yield not the meaning of the author, but either following fancy or misled by error forsakes the true pattern, it cannot be approved for a faithful and sure interpretation, which ought to be taken for the greatest praise of all."
- revokes But the commission you hold in your hand bears the Imperial signature, and the Emperor of the Germans never revokes his orders.
- frees But I shall not be sorry if the discovery frees Oliver from a marriage which would have been a rope round his neck.
- frocks Not that it was a hard choice, for I have only four frocks with me, in which I could go to a dance.
- creaks My neck is so stiff it creaks every time I move it, and I've got the rheumatics in my legs something cruel.
130 words made from the letters FREAKES
5 letter words made from FREAKES:aefrs, akees, akers, aseek, asker, eaker, eakes, easer, erase, esera, faker, fakes, feare, fease, feers, feres, feser, frase, freak, freas, freek, frees, freke, frese, kafer, kafes, kaser, keefs, kefar, kefer, keras, keres, kerfs, keser, raese, rakes, raske, reaks, reefs, reeks, reesk, rekes, reske, rfees, saree, sarek, seaer, seare, sefer, seker, seraf, sfeer, sfere, skear, skeef, skeer.
4 letter words made from FREAKES:afek, akee, aker, akre, ares, arks, arse, arsk, eaks, ease, eeas, eker, ekes, erak, erse, esek, eske, fake, fare, feak, fear, feek, feke, ferk, fker, frak, frea, free, kafr, keef, kefa, kefs, kera, kere, kesa, kree, raef, rake, raks, rase, rask, reef, reek, reka, reke, saek, safe, sake, sakr, sear, seef, seek, seer, sere, serf, sker, sree.
3 letter words made from FREAKES:are, ark, ask, ear, era, ese, esr, far, fee, fes, kea, raf, ras, ref, res, sea, see.