What is the correct spelling for FREDGE?
This word (Fredge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FREDGE
- bridge And there's no road bridge over the Ouse nearer than Selby in any case."
- dredge Put the butter into a stewpan; when melted, dredge in a little flour, and pour in the gravy made from the bones; give it one boil, and strain it again; add the wine, lemon-juice, and cayenne; lay in the pieces of duck, and let the whole gradually warm through, but do not allow it to boil, or the duck will be hard.
- drudge 15. The Chamar as general village drudge .
- fired Lory fired and missed.
- forage Day was dawning, and as it was probable when they returned that the command could start, I ordered the horses fed from the loose forage scattered about, and the men to prepare their breakfast.
- forego I knew perfectly well that the Government would never forego its claim to such a relic of Egyptian antiquity.
- foreleg Bending over, Deerfoot carefully drew some leaves aside and revealed the upper bone of a deer's foreleg , to which a good quantity of partially broiled venison was clinging.
- forge A number of men stood round the forge door talking earnestly together.
- freak I'll make you into a museum freak .
- Fared When it happened that a brother had been sent on a journey and was long absent, and the community was talking of him, wondering how he had fared and where he might now be, the Abbot would sometimes break silence and say: "I see our brother resting in such or such a cell," or "Our brother is even now singing a psalm as he drifts in his small boat of skins down this or that river," or, perchance, "Our brother is coming over the hill and in an hour he will be with us."
38 words made from the letters FREDGE
4 letter words made from FREDGE:deer, degr, dreg, edge, ered, feed, free, gede, gedr, reed, reef, reeg, rege.
5 letter words made from FREDGE:defer, deger, dereg, derge, edger, fedge, feger, frede, freed, frege, gerde, grede, greed, greef, refed.
3 letter words made from FREDGE:dre, eeg, erg, fdr, fed, fee, frg, gee, red, ref.