What is the correct spelling for FREELLY?
This word (Freelly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FREELLY
- cruelly The driver ill-treated his half-starved animals most cruelly.
- farrell Farrell whirled and brandished his half-pike at the planter.
- feebly "We prefer the plague to the Austrians," they exclaimed; and this feeling but feebly expressed the emotion of France at the return of the Conqueror of the East.
- freely My hearts bleeding so freely Won't you set me free – Locket (locked In Love) by brandy
- freeway Riding in my Thunderbird on the freeway I turned on my radio to hear some music play – Dead On It by prince
- frilly And their striking saddle costumes were not half as curious to Fort Morgan as Connie's lacy waists, and her tailored skirts, and her frilly little silk gowns.
- greeley At first Judge Davis accepted the nomination, but resigned after the Democrats had nominated Horace Greeley.
- really "I suppose I really must go now.
- Ferrell Interviewer: Miss Irene Robertson Person interviewed: Jennie Ferrell, West Memphis, Arkansas Age: 65