What is the correct spelling for FREERER?
This word (Freerer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FREERER
- ferret The envoy of Matthias was in Paris demanding recognition of his master as King of Hungary, and Henry did not suspect the wonderful schemes of Leopold, the ferret in the rabbit warren of the duchies, to come to the succour of his cousin and to get himself appointed his successor and guardian.
- forever You can see forever... And ever... – Overture by Unknown Author
- free But before 'twas complete, and till sure she was free, Barbree drew up her loft-ladder, tight turned her key-- – Additions by Thomas Hardy
- freed He freed all the serfs on the Imperial estates without reserve.
- freely You may accept my service freely, although you do not accept my love.
- Feared I feared, indeed, that might be.
- FAIRER Lucy Walters must have been fair indeed if she were fairer than she.
- FERRARI Ferrari was engaged in replying to these questions with his usual grace and ease and fluency, when a note was brought to me marked "Immediate."
- drearier The child first saw the light in an old room, up several flights of steps, which was drearier and more miserable than anything she had ever beheld in her life in the tenements.