What is the correct spelling for FREGHT?
This word (Freght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FREGHT
- ferret If the old man dies, and if I can ferret out the mystery, for I believe there is one, who knows but that two fortunes may come into my hands?
- fight They said they would have put up a fight if they had had any kind of chance.
- freight "I hope so, indeed," she responded, fervently, "for we have much precious freight aboard of her.
- freighter "Yes, miss," said the freighter, pointing across the pines.
- freshet Then in the spring the floods came and the whole little family was wiped out; though the cabin, bein' built so strong, held out against the freshet, and it has ever since, too."
- fret "Oh, don't fret about Charlie.
- fright Poor 'Loisette'-she shivered all night with fright and from being wet.
- right "All right," said Westover.
- Fred Fred would be glad to help me out for that long, I'm sure.
- frights Dorothy had never gotten over the frights she had received when the man Anderson followed her for the purpose of getting information about the Burlock matter, and every trifling thing alarmed her now.
- freights That's your Argentine freights, I suppose?
- giving expression
- more apical