What is the correct spelling for FREKED?
This word (Freked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FREKED
- forked The lightning began to streak in forked flames across the summer sky.
- freckled He's set his twa sons on coal-black steeds, Himsel' upon a freckled gray, And they are on wi' Jamie Telfer, To Branksome Ha' to tak the fraye.
- freed Addressing himself to the new prisoner, he said that, having to get a bed and other necessaries, he would leave us in the garret till he came back, and that, in the mean time, the cell would be freed from the bad smell, which was only oil.
- freud And the science of Freud would make it essentially impossible to say how far our reason or unreason does go, or where it stops.
- fried "There would be something hearty and filling about fried cat.
- wrecked They had been long living on the island, they said, having been wrecked some years before, since when no ship had come near the spot.
- Fred "'No questions asked,'" repeated Fred , laughing, "but that is rather hard on our curiosity, when you have been so wild for music lessons for the last year or more.
- Frisked "I think I can guess what it is," she said, "see if I can, little Louis," and putting him down, she softly left the room, and when she came back there ran and frisked about her, jumping for joy of comradeship, a tiny black dog who rushed up to Louis, and jumped on him over and over again, and the child clasped it in his arms, while the dog put its paws on Louis' shoulders and licked his rosy cheeks with frantic affection.
- Raked I've raked over the sand as carefully as I could, but I didn't see the locket.
- Reeked The newspapers reeked with the scandal.
- Wreaked Abdul was now convinced that the harlot-or, in other words, Mohammed Ali's "golden lady"-had wreaked her vengeance on his master.
- faked Men who would ruthlessly expose any "faked" performance if need were!
34 words made from the letters FREKED
4 letter words made from FREKED:deek, deer, edek, eker, ered, feed, feek, feke, ferk, fker, free, keef, kere, kree, reed, reef, reek, reke, rfdk.
5 letter words made from FREKED:defer, derke, frede, freed, freek, freke, kefer, refed, reked.
3 letter words made from FREKED:dre, fdr, fed, fee, red, ref.