What is the correct spelling for FRENDS?
This word (Frends) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRENDS
- friend 'Cause there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend But baby I'm amazed at the hate that you can send – You by bad religion
- funds Moreover, most of these tribes have still large bodies of lands which they can dispose of sooner or later, from which funds of twice the amount already secured may by honest and judicious management be realized; so that, taking these eighty thousand Indians as a body, they may be regarded as having a reasonable assurance of funds yielding an annual income of twenty dollars a head.
- Friends Some of them he knew for friends of the old time.
- frets Windy March weather, with the tawny brook that hurries Eager for the outward rush of rivers to the sea; A tiny brook sun-dappled, that frets and sings and worries, A rough adventurous little brook that calls and calls to me!
- fiends The Greeks and Hindoos had reached a high level of culture in many respects, yet, judged by their treatment of women, the Greeks were barbarians and the Hindoos incarnate fiends .
- finds If he finds himself in Paris again, I wonder whether he will pay us another visit?"
- fronts He loved his craft, he believed that he had not succeeded the millions of antecedent tailors in vain; and, excepting that trifling coquetry with shirt-fronts, viz.