What is the correct spelling for FRENIDS?
This word (Frenids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRENIDS
- Frenzies In her frenzies she told him that evil spirits looked out from them and that he was possessed of devils.
- Friends "Well," he added, "I don't like for old friends to leave me, and I decided to look you up again.
- fiends He began to think that he was destined to see his horse slowly buried, and himself to fight, as long as might be, a losing battle with the fiends of the air.
- fronts It has four fronts .
- trends In the evening we passed the Eastern Cape, or the point above mentioned, from which the coast changes its direction, and trends S.W. It is the same point of land which we had passed on the 11th of August.
- rends She hinted broadly at the viper of Aesop, and indicated more faintly an animal that, when one bestows the choicest favors on it, turns and rends one.
142 words made from the letters FRENIDS
4 letter words made from FRENIDS:deif, dein, dier, dine, dire, dsei, ends, enid, enif, eris, erni, fend, feni, fens, fern, fien, find, fine, fins, fire, firs, fise, frei, frie, ides, neid, nerd, nied, reid, rein, rend, reni, ride, rids, ried, ries, rife, rind, rise, sein, send, serf, side, sine, sire.
3 letter words made from FRENIDS:den, des, die, din, dis, dre, end, ern, esr, fdr, fed, fen, fes, fin, fir, fri, ies, ire, irs, red, ref, res, rid, sen, sif, sin, sir.
5 letter words made from FRENIDS:derns, desir, diner, dines, dinse, dirne, dreis, dries, efird, erins, ersin, fedir, fendi, fends, fenis, ferin, fiend, finds, fined, finer, fines, fired, fires, firns, fiser, freid, frein, freis, frend, freni, frens, fresi, fried, fries, frise, frnds, inder, indes, indre, infer, isner, neifs, nerfs, nidre, niefs, redis, reids, reifs, reins, rends, rensi, resid, resin, rides, rinds, rines, rinse, risen, sdein, sedin, sefid, seidr, serif, serin, sfeir, sined, siner, siren, sndri, snide.