What is the correct spelling for FREQUNCIES?
This word (Frequncies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FREQUNCIES
- frequency She gained a reputation as a law breaker, and she was watched and punished with increasing frequency.
- Frenzies And he imagined her as he would have her, blonde, firm of flesh, lithe, feline, melancholy, capable of frenzies; and the picture of her brought on such a tension of nerves that his teeth rattled.
- Frequencies Radio broadcast stations: AM 2, FM 3, shortwave 3 (one of the shortwave stations has three frequencies) (1998)
- Francis "I did not bring you, Francis; you wished me to come.
- Frances The party halted, and Frances looked across at Macdonald, who seemed to be waiting for Miller to rejoin him.
- frequents She now frequents the society of young men, gets better acquainted with them, and on more intimate terms than before.