What is the correct spelling for FRIDE?
This word (Fride) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FRIDE
- bride Everyone in the station wanted to know Merryon's bride . Here comes a blushing bride The groom is by her side – Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavour by Lonnie Donegan
- fire Mrs. Fisher had gone to the drawing-room and the fire . All the Foes Ships destroy'd, by Sea or fire, Victorious Blake, does from the Bay retire, – On The Victory Obtained By Blake Over the Spaniards, In The Bay Of Scanctacruze, In The Island Of teneriff.1657 by Andrew Marvell
- fired Lockley fired from the doorway. And that's why you were hired hired. Don't do your job and you'll be fired fired. – After Hours by Electric 6
- freed And they have been released by the hundreds of thousands ever since Luther's time, are being freed by the hundreds of thousands to-day. I don't need you half as much As you need me And I thank my lucky stars That you have freed me – I Don't Need You by Rupert Holmes
- fret We have no time to fret No time for regret – Poison Well by insolence
- friday It was 5:45 on a Friday I was waitin' for a train goin' my way – Sugar & Candy by 2 Skinnee J's
- fridge Coming down on London Bridge Ice cubes melting in my fridge – London Bridge Song, The by Joni Mitchell
- fried Cleveland Armory is really fried ''cause all his donkey friends have died – Dead Donkeys by Jonathon Brandmeier
- pride Well you got your guts, you got your pride But you'll never let them see inside – Little Caesar by kiss
- ride Only horses', if you ride them too hard."
- rider However, as Pierre was not yet a very expert rider , they decided that they would take the train as far as Maisons-Laffitte, whence they would proceed on their bicycles to the forest, cross it in the direction of Saint-Germain, and afterwards return to Paris by train.
- Fared As they fared along, McKay once or twice inquired, more by gesture than by voice, how far they had to go.
- Ferried Behold, once before you have ferried me across this water in your boat for the immaterial reward of a good deed.
- Fred "Be careful, Fred ," she said, laying her hand upon his arm.
- Freda That must be Freda !
- Freddie He found Freddie in the swampy part of the meadow, near the place where the cat-tails grew.